Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

theres a reason...

..that you guys are my best friends.


- you are willing to compromise, even after 3 hours of arguing.
- you love me no matter what, even when i'm annoying as crap.
- you know my sense of humor, we understand how to take each others stuff.
- we can't stay mad at each other, even when we piss each other off.
- i miss you after leaving you for three days, sometimes after thirty minutes.
- we can change each others minds, when someone is being hard headed.
- we always have fun, even when we are bored.


I MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

2 comments:

  1. you almost made me cry! i miss you! and love you! and we're almost half way through and then you get to come home and never ever ever leave again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh I miss you too :( Things aren't the same without you here. I keep thinking about how perfect it's going to be when all 3 of us are together again!!!

    ReplyDelete