...is that da daa dadadada da...your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, daadaaadaaa da da
yeah okay i don't know the words to that song but the title seemed to fit what I wanted to say. And then the song came in my head (I LOVE when country songs come into my head) Anywayyy.
I hope you guys know how much you mean to me.
Lins, being without you this semester has been really tough. But how great is it to know that our friendship is still just as strong as the day you left? And even though you're miles and miles away, we still know what's going on in each others lives. I'm just so proud and happy to call you my best friend.
Kristen, spending so much time with you is so amazing. I love the time we have together. You're so supportive and kind to me when I need it most. I love being able to come home and know you're going to say "Hello!" as soon as I walk in the door. Thank you for standing by me in my annoying times. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.
You two are the best friends I have ever had, and probably will ever have. I don't think either of you will ever know the ways you have improved me as a person, made me feel loved, and given me happiness.
I love you both so very much!

:( its wyk we r dere wif each oder but we awent :(
ReplyDelete