
On another note. I haven't left my house since Monday at 5pm until today at 3pm when I went to bring the trash bins in. I need a life? Why, yes I do. I am almost done with House Rules by Jodi Picoult though and I have worked out three days in a row! Go me!
Also, the boyfriend showed his cuteness and created a blog to document his trip/things that reminded him of me while he was gone. I received a post card from him from the Virgin Islands today instructing me to check it out. It's not done yet because he hasnt had fast enough internet to load the posts he wrote in Word documents and he thought I wouldnt get the post card until tomorrow so check it out like tomorrow or something!(If you want to?) Here it is!
That's all!

boo you for having a cute boyfriend. and to use the button you have to put it in in "edit html" when youre making the post. but thanks anywayzzz :)
ReplyDeletewhat your boyfriend did must've made your day or more! :) nice!
ReplyDeletefollowing you now! hope you follow mine too!
http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2011/01/gallery-of-resolutions.html
cheers! :)
Awwe. That's so sweet of your bf!
ReplyDelete