Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
Ill be missing you
Thinking of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
Ill be missing you
[yes, I went puff daddy on you both]
This is how I feel. I miss you guys. I miss sitting in the living room on the couch looking at you both with nothing to say but someone decides to get up and find Mr. Sing-a-ma-jig and we all start cracking up. I miss acting like I was doing homework while everyone else was in their rooms and I would come get you out and tell you to hang out with me cause I was that bored. I miss how lovely you treated me on my birthday. I miss saying we're going to do something and not doing it. I miss our random dance parties and lady gaga photo shoot. I miss the night we "WENT RED." I miss shooting people with our phones and counting up points. I miss rolling down our windows, honking, yelling and waving at random pedestrians. I miss someone getting mad at someone and we all talked about it secretly [only because that means I was with you guys]. I miss our adventurous trips to wal-mart [and when melissa faked hurt]. I miss roomie night. I miss screaming at you both whenever I wanted. I miss making you guys mean/hilarious notes for your door. I miss my messy room [you too mel] and koko telling us to clean them up. I miss the day koko got her hair cut ans we all awkward rode home in the car. I miss eating your food. I miss waking up and seeing both of your squinty eyed messy hair self. I miss dodging the dripping water in the toilet room. I miss not cleaning on time and koko hating my guts. I miss getting over fights in .2 secs because I knew it wasn't worth it. I miss our all nighter [although there is exclusive documentation of it]. but MOST OF ALL. I JUST MISS YOU KOKO AND MELLY!
ADIOS friends!
ROO
stawp it :(
ReplyDeleteseriously. i love our new roommate and all but this is so weird. jokes over, you can come back now!
ReplyDelete