1. Work out 3-4 times a week. Doesn't matter what I do I just have to be active for 30 minutes to an hour.
2. Eat less processed foods. You two know I love me some cookies and chips but the sugar and sodium count in those suckers is ridiculous! Fruits and veggies for me please! Which then leads to...
3. Go food shopping more than once every three weeks in order to get healthier food!
4. Be more spontaneous! Yes, I am actually planning to be spontaneous. I guess we'll see how this works tomorrow! I'm possibly getting something pierced! Second hole, cartilage, belly button.. who knows! (any input would be appreciated!)
I think that's all I can handle for this year! Happy New Year, ladies! Let's make it an amazing one!
P.S.- I dislike you, Melly for being on vacation
P.P.S.- I dislike you, Roo for leaving in two weeks
Overall- you two suck! Stop leaving me!
Hehe love you two!






oh my gawd i love you. 1. Please go to Trader Joes with me. 2. Let's get Just Dance 2 so we can skip the gym and dance. 3. WAIT UNTIL IM WITH YOU TO GET A PIERCING!!!!!! And when you do, make it your belly button pwease!
ReplyDeleteYessss I will go to Trader Joes with you! Btw, we can share lettuce/other things that go bad fast like you and Lin did..we'll just split it before it gets contaminated. but yeah uhm we need to keep on each other about working out...or dancing :P andddd i would do it with you but I already told my sister I would go with her tomorrow. :(
ReplyDeletewe have some pretty similar resolutions here:) go us!! we can so do it, 2011 is gonna be a healthier year for sure. yay!
ReplyDeleteYOURS, MINE AND OURS
Happy New Year! Best wishes on accomplishing your goals this year. You can do this!!
ReplyDelete♥ Grace
www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com
aw Happy New Year!! I love your resolutions. I need to do all of that!! ha
ReplyDeletelove it :) I CAN'T wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete