DEAR KOKO AND MEL,
I HATE YOUR STINKING GUTS. YOU MAKE ME VOMIT. YOU'RE SCUM BETWEEN MY TOES!
LOVE,
LINSEY!
jk, jk, jk! I only said that cause you are mad at me for not posting on here but guess what? I'm posting right now. Yes, right this second, don't you see it? Anyways, I have something to so to the both of you... I'm starting to believe that miles do matter because I MISS YOU BOTH SO MUCH! I know they don't because we are pretty much all three still in love BUT I wish I was spending every waking moment with you guys! haha. So um, buy tickets to come see me, okay thanks bye!
adios!
Lins
better idea: you buy us tickets since you miss us so much! ha! I wish they weren't so expensive!
ReplyDeleteHAAA. HAAA.
ReplyDeleteI wanna tum see yew but i tannot afowd it :(