Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Resolutions (Melly Edition)

So, Koko's New Years Resolutions inspired me to do some of my own. I know it's a little late, but I've been giving them some good thought. Here are a few:

1. Get more organized! With my schedule this semester, I have a lot of breaks but I also have class until late. So I want to use my breaks to do things like homework, grocery shopping, or even blogging! As long as I'm not wasting my time watching TV or Facebooking (which are okay in small doses, but they're just time consumers!)

2. Stay in touch! One of my favorite things to do is write letters to people. Tim and I have stayed pretty good pen pals, but it doesn't have to end there! I want to start getting better about writing to my grandparents, family, and oh, i don't know...maybe my friend in Costa Rica?! :D

3. Get Active! I've realized that for me, calling it "exercise" means making it work. I want to find healthy activities that are also fun! Going on a walk, playing Just Dance, and that kind of thing are going to make my list before the boring treadmill is!

4. Spend time with God. Like Kristen said, I really want to get closer to God. I hear people talking about their "Quiet Times" with God, and I think that would be really good for me! I want to find a good devotional that I can do everyday and find my way back to Him!

5. Stop being shy! I know this has gotten a bit better, but my shyness and insecurities are really getting in the way of living my life. I hate going to IV or some other event, and not talking to anyone. I can do this!!!


Alright, ladies. That's all. Oh, and by the way...
This is where I am right now. 
Notice: Blue sky, waves, palm trees, tan skin
Disregard: No make up, bad picture quality

LOVE YOU!
xoxo,
Melly.

1 comment:

  1. Psh girl. My working out has been walking! It's so good for you! But, I like these! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete