Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Reminder

Hey girls! I know you both know this but I love you two very much! With my family's loss so close to Christmas I just want to send a little reminder to you two, myself, and anyone else who happens to read our blog. Don't take anything for granted, especially your family. They are the only ones who will be with you no matter what. I hope you two are enjoying the time you get to spend this holiday with your families. (I know you are! ) Okay, that's all.


Merry Christmas!


Rip Nonno 10/18/1922-12/18/2010

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Koko :) I'm so sorry about your loss, especially so close to Christmas. I know how much Nono meant to you. Love yooou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, Kristen! thanks for the reminder! I know how much he means to your family! I love you and want you to enjoy your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete