Should I even try to shrink Melly into a short description in our little blog? No, but I'm going to.
This girl is amazing. She has a huge heart, many things to say [always good, of course] and is passionate about kids, which is probably a good thing since she is going to be teaching your children someday. Her incredible testimony baffles me because every time I look at her I see God and how is moving in her life. She is being reformed and renewed by the Father and it makes me proud to be her best friend. As she grows, so do I because I know that we are doing life together. Now, let's get down deep.
Reasons I love Melly:
She has a good sense of humor, but mostly cause it matches mine
She isn't afraid of being hurt if its for the sake of a loved one
She is a fighter but in a gentle way
She stands her ground but won't step on your toes
She is strong but knows its okay to break down
She is super open-minded but listens to her heart when making decisions
and last but not least,
She is my friend even when I drive her nuts.
[there are more but you'll have to figure them out yourself]
BUT ALSO, I love her because she cracks me up like the other day when I finished my cupcake and put the wrapper down, she picked it up and started to nibble at the the left overs and later when we are talking about men in Costa Rica she looks at me and said "Your gonna get your Costa-freak-ON!" hahaha. [not true, but hilarious!]
Welp, that's it for now.
Adiós!
Roo


No comments:
Post a Comment