Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Introduction to Koko

We've decided that each one of us will introduce another person. I will be introducing Koko :)


Pretty Girl
     Koko is one of those people who will talk to you the second you meet her. It's once you get to  know her that things quiet down. Now this might sound opposite than how people usually describe themselves, but that's what makes Koko special. She's comfortable with silence, and this is one of the things that makes me love her. Since Koko and I have gotten close, I've been able to hang out on her bed and study, watch tv, or even fall asleep. She's just got that relaxed feel about her!


     She's also one of the funniest people I know. I'm so happy to live with people who make me laugh all the time. I love spending time with her, making jokes, talking in our "baby voice," and just doing life together. 


     Here are some interesting facts about Koko:
         -She has an awesome boyfriend! (and we all hate her for it ;)
         -She's Elementary Education and Special Education Majors
         -She has Celiac's Disease. Basically, she just can't eat gluten. 
         -She, along with all of the roomies, has curly hair!
         -She's gorgeous, sweet, hilarious, fun, outgoing, andddd awesome. The end.


Anything else you'd like to know about Koko? No? I covered it all? Okay great.
xoxo,
Melly.

No comments:

Post a Comment