Alright, friends, get excited! I'm doing a survey for you. And this is from forever ago, so if my answers are funny, I'll just put them in (parenthesis) and also write a new answer. I'm going to make this entertaining :)
FOOD-OLOGY
What is your favorite salad dressing?
Balsamic and ranch mixed together. Wow, we're off to a really exciting start.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Bertuccis!!! Do you guys even know what that is? It's an italian restaurant, and idk if they have them here. But its delish.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
BREAD. duh. but then i'd be fat. so. um. celery?
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Anchovies! Just kidding. Cheese. And now I'm thinking of Callie saying her pizza was "deeyishus"
What do you like to put on your toast?
Um. Cream Cheese. Or butter. Or...another piece of toast? I mean, I'm just happy thinking about bread so its no big deal.
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house?
My house? 2 that I'm aware of. There might be one in Christy's room? idk.
What color cell phone do you have?
Bwak and pwetty. Dose aw da culahs.
What does the first text message in your in box say and who sent it?
Mitch: "Oh I see."
Who was the last person to call you?
(Micahhhhh.)<- ha. Um, Kirsti.
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
both-handed. lolz. mostly right.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Does my soul count? I mean, um, no.
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I really don't know. That's kind of sad.
BULL CRAP-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No fank yew.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Kristen Grae.
FOOD-OLOGY
What is your favorite salad dressing?
Balsamic and ranch mixed together. Wow, we're off to a really exciting start.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Bertuccis!!! Do you guys even know what that is? It's an italian restaurant, and idk if they have them here. But its delish.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
BREAD. duh. but then i'd be fat. so. um. celery?
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Anchovies! Just kidding. Cheese. And now I'm thinking of Callie saying her pizza was "deeyishus"
What do you like to put on your toast?
Um. Cream Cheese. Or butter. Or...another piece of toast? I mean, I'm just happy thinking about bread so its no big deal.
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house?
My house? 2 that I'm aware of. There might be one in Christy's room? idk.
What color cell phone do you have?
Bwak and pwetty. Dose aw da culahs.
What does the first text message in your in box say and who sent it?
Mitch: "Oh I see."
Who was the last person to call you?
(Micahhhhh.)<- ha. Um, Kirsti.
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
both-handed. lolz. mostly right.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Does my soul count? I mean, um, no.
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I really don't know. That's kind of sad.
BULL CRAP-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No fank yew.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Kristen Grae.
Probably.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Really?! No. Gracious me.
DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Like 3? How many pairs do you have? NO ONE COUNTS THEIR FLIP FLOPS.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Oh gawd. Don't get me started. Trespassing, shop lifting, pushing my friends down escalators. It's like I'm the light and the cops are bugs. They're just drawn to me.
Last person you talked to in person:
Fleece.
Favorite Month?
May. Because it's the month of my birthday. As in, I was born in May. But not this May! The May of 1991. On the 16th day. Of May. In 1991.
CURRENT-OLOGY
Missing someone?
Um, no. I don't miss people. Especially when they leave to Costa Rica and stuff.
Mood?
(Happy, Cuz i'm talking to my Micah.) HAAAAHAAA. Tired. Because it's 1 a-freaking-m
What are you listening to?
(Micah talking about all of his crazy paperwork.) Linsey talking about people and blogging.
Watching?
nothing.
Worrying about?
nothing.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Really?! No. Gracious me.
DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Like 3? How many pairs do you have? NO ONE COUNTS THEIR FLIP FLOPS.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Oh gawd. Don't get me started. Trespassing, shop lifting, pushing my friends down escalators. It's like I'm the light and the cops are bugs. They're just drawn to me.
Last person you talked to in person:
Fleece.
Favorite Month?
May. Because it's the month of my birthday. As in, I was born in May. But not this May! The May of 1991. On the 16th day. Of May. In 1991.
CURRENT-OLOGY
Missing someone?
Um, no. I don't miss people. Especially when they leave to Costa Rica and stuff.
Mood?
(Happy, Cuz i'm talking to my Micah.) HAAAAHAAA. Tired. Because it's 1 a-freaking-m
What are you listening to?
(Micah talking about all of his crazy paperwork.) Linsey talking about people and blogging.
Watching?
nothing.
Worrying about?
nothing.
...I'm getting bored.
RANDOM-OLOGY
Do you smile often?
No, I prefer to frown. I don't want wrinkles from smiling.
Do you always answer your phone?
Barely ever, actually.
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
(probably Christin talking about the jonas brothers.) LOLZ. Um, probably Mitch. he's always texting me at all hours. Can't get enough of me.
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green. Or red. I like Christmas Colors, ya know?
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
WHAT?!
Do you own a digital camera?
DSLR Baybay! das whur it at!
Have you ever had a pet fish?
I've had several. For some reason, I seem to get along better with fish than any other creature. They just...understand.
Favorite Christmas song?
"Jingle Bells, Kristen smells, Linsey laid an egg! Kristen's bed is really comfy and LINSEYDIDNTLEAVEFORCOSTARICAAAAA!"
What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
I haven't quite gotten that far yet. I'm still on my wish list for Valentine's Day.
Can you do push ups?
Yeah, like so many. I do 1500 a day to keep my fitness up.
Can you do a chin up?
Oh yeah, no problemo.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited.
Do you have any saved texts?
Yes. Tim's address at school. Linsey #1: "a letter i found for you: dear melissa, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to laugh with, I'm here. love, fleece." Linsey #2: "How fat have you gotten?" <- She meant to say "far" hahahah
Ever been in a car wreck?
(No, thank Goodness.) YUP. Ow.
What is the last song to make you cry?
Ummm. Probably Tay Tay's "Never Grow Up" Probably.
Plans tonight?
Clubbing, drinking, smoking, having sex, getting pregnant. Text if you want to join.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I'm not sure if I've ever been thaaaat low.
Name three things you bought yesterday.
1. a FRIGGIN 6 pack of root beer for the photoshoot. we all know how well that went.
RANDOM-OLOGY
Do you smile often?
No, I prefer to frown. I don't want wrinkles from smiling.
Do you always answer your phone?
Barely ever, actually.
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
(probably Christin talking about the jonas brothers.) LOLZ. Um, probably Mitch. he's always texting me at all hours. Can't get enough of me.
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green. Or red. I like Christmas Colors, ya know?
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
WHAT?!
Do you own a digital camera?
DSLR Baybay! das whur it at!
Have you ever had a pet fish?
I've had several. For some reason, I seem to get along better with fish than any other creature. They just...understand.
Favorite Christmas song?
"Jingle Bells, Kristen smells, Linsey laid an egg! Kristen's bed is really comfy and LINSEYDIDNTLEAVEFORCOSTARICAAAAA!"
What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
I haven't quite gotten that far yet. I'm still on my wish list for Valentine's Day.
Can you do push ups?
Yeah, like so many. I do 1500 a day to keep my fitness up.
Can you do a chin up?
Oh yeah, no problemo.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited.
Do you have any saved texts?
Yes. Tim's address at school. Linsey #1: "a letter i found for you: dear melissa, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to laugh with, I'm here. love, fleece." Linsey #2: "How fat have you gotten?" <- She meant to say "far" hahahah
Ever been in a car wreck?
(No, thank Goodness.) YUP. Ow.
What is the last song to make you cry?
Ummm. Probably Tay Tay's "Never Grow Up" Probably.
Plans tonight?
Clubbing, drinking, smoking, having sex, getting pregnant. Text if you want to join.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I'm not sure if I've ever been thaaaat low.
Name three things you bought yesterday.
1. a FRIGGIN 6 pack of root beer for the photoshoot. we all know how well that went.
2. diamond ring for kristen
3. diamond ring for linsey
Have you ever been given roses?
By my Dad.
Do you have an accent?
Does Baby count as an accent? No? Well, in that case, I have an English accent. I actually just moved here from Great Britain. 'Ello!
Current hate right now?
Costa Rico. And 22 year old Diego Gonzoles. I don't want to talk about it.
Met someone who changed your life?
Uhh, yeah! My really really really good friend...Meg.
What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Watching House Hunters with Linsey <3
Have you ever been given roses?
By my Dad.
Do you have an accent?
Does Baby count as an accent? No? Well, in that case, I have an English accent. I actually just moved here from Great Britain. 'Ello!
Current hate right now?
Costa Rico. And 22 year old Diego Gonzoles. I don't want to talk about it.
Met someone who changed your life?
Uhh, yeah! My really really really good friend...Meg.
What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Watching House Hunters with Linsey <3
(The heart was for House Hunters, not Linsey, FYI)
OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT LOVE YOU BYE.
i needed that laugh, gosh, i love you! can you please move to costa ricO with me to live with diego gonzalez
ReplyDeleteoh Melissa, you're such a jokster. and uhm why have I not been invited to come live with you, Lin? jerk.
ReplyDelete