So tonight I went to a Christmas dinner party that Velle and Twin (they get nicknames too!) were having and I was dreading it because I was going to have to see all of my old friends who I never talked to anymore and I thought it would be totally awkward and terrible. Low and behold, for the beginning hour I felt so out of place but as the night went on I started to get back into the groove of things so I actually enjoyed myself. Long story short: My "old" friends are still okay but I love you guys and miss you guys sooooo much! I'm not used to having to get comfortable around people again because I'm so used to living with ya'll! Anyway, I love you two and I miss you two and Roo you should post some NY pics for us!
Forever,
Koko
p.s.- I'm about to play with photoshop. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment