Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reality just hit.

I know I just posted not too long ago about Melly but I can't sleep and reality just hit about leaving my girls tomorrow. Although, I know I'm going to have the time of my life I am going to miss these girls very much. I just want to show you some pictures of the great times we've had together just this semester!


This was tonight, gotta love us!

Koko [middle] and I [right] at IV christmas party!

Koko, Me, Melly and Kirsti before 80's night!

Going away fiesta for me!

Countless roomie dinners!

Gluten-Free DELICIOUS puppy chow!

Eating out in NoDa at Cabo Fish Tacos

Melly getting her first TAT!

Melly, Me and Koko for halloween, how CUTE!

Countless photoshoots!

Cooking with Melly!

We all dyed our hair and went RED!

Koko and Me on my crutches!
Melly and I before "Mary Poppins" It was great!


ER - hurt ankle :( only sprained though! so 3 hours in the ER  and 5 days on crutches... we're good!

I know its a ton of pictures but this is just a sneak peak at all of our lovely moments together and now you can maybe understand why we are making this blog and why we want to encourage you in your friendships as well!

I love you Melly and Koko!

Adiós

Roo.

2 comments:

  1. boo that's mean :( DONT LEAVE ME, SLUT! seriously. gahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is so cute! I love you Roo and I'm so sad you're leavinggggg :(

    ReplyDelete