Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Lovely Roo

How do I sum Roo up in a nutshell? Girl is CRAZY! Not the bad kind of crazy though! From the moment you meet Roo you will be laughing so hard your cheeks will hurt. She's not afraid to be that "loud girl" in the room and I love her for it! (most of the time ;) ) Don't let her fool you. Behind that rough "joking" exterior, she's one of the sweetest girls I know with an amazing heart. I am inspired by her daily and am going to miss her gorgeous, smiling face SO much next semester. She's a Spanish Education major and will be traveling to Costa Rica next semester! I'm so proud of her for getting accepted and being able to go but I don't want her to leave!
Roo also has a tendency of having an unofficial "word of the month". Some ridiculous comment that gets used for a month at a time and then we all catch on to it until she comes up with the next one. The word of the month now is SLUT (used in a nice way, of course!). Others range from 'Bo Bo' to 'Booooooo that!'. She's just that cool.


P.s.- Roo isn't even my nickname for her! It's kind of weird call her by it but I'll get used to it cause she is my Roo this year too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment